Welcome to our FABULOUS blog!


Greetings! Welcome to Oh So Fabulous, llc. We are happy to present our new blog. We promise to fill it with lots of fabulous press, event photos, and ideas whenever we can! We are busy ladies but there is always time to blog!
Stay Fabulous!
Tina

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Lily in Wonderland


What kind of chance do my kids have at having a "low key" birthday party? Slim to none...I just can't help myself. I had to have fun with this as it will be my last First Birthday Bash for any of my children. Had fun with Charlie's Circus theme three years ago, so it was only fitting to have a Wonderland fit for a princess for my darling Lily Rose!
Special SPECIAL thanks to Cindy Zach who created all the incredible and whimsical flowers for the party, to the talented Stefanie Sancho from Cakes by Stef! for the simply amazing (and delicious) birthday cake. Thanks as always to Robin Kornett for the amazing invitations and all the super sweet day of items! Sari at Toppers With Glitz for the adorable blinged out #1 for the top her Lily's cake! And last but certainly not least, thank you to Jeff Vock for shooting these great images and taking time out of his busy schedule to come and capture the fun we had at the party!

It was great to see all my family and friends, and of course all my beautiful fabbies were there with their little ones in tow!

1 comment:

Mara (The Wedding Cabaret) said...

Adorable pictures! Wonderland is actually my theme for my upcoming 27th birthday in May!