Welcome to our FABULOUS blog!


Greetings! Welcome to Oh So Fabulous, llc. We are happy to present our new blog. We promise to fill it with lots of fabulous press, event photos, and ideas whenever we can! We are busy ladies but there is always time to blog!
Stay Fabulous!
Tina

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

I would like to take a moment to reflect on a crazy year in the industry. This past year when the economy tanked, many people in the biz got very concerned very quickly that this amazing work we did for clients would not have a place in the wedding world. This year proved to actually be one of oh so fab's most successful years, not only for press and featured weddings, but for growth both personally and professionally. And for that, I am thankful.

This Thanksgiving, I want to thank my family for always supporting me, my wonderful Husband and two beautiful children for being my reason to live...for my amazing network of girlfriends who have been nothing short of incredible and continue to touch my life every single day. And I especially want to thank my amazing and loyal staff, Christy, Allyson, GG, Jenn, Joanna and Sharon. You girls are simply the best. You've been there for some pretty amazing events this year, and in years past. I especially want to thank my "original three" GG, Christy and Al for being my steady fabbies through and through, knowing I can count on you is what helps me bring this company to the next level. To Jenn, Joanna and Sharon we are so glad you're on board with the team and look forward to many years of continued growth.

Thank you to all the wonderful vendors we work with, and thank you to all the planners and designers out there who continue to inspire us to create amazing events.

And finally thank you to all our amazing clients, both past and present....thank you for entrusting us with one of the most important days of your lives, we are so honored to be a part of your wedding planning experience.

Here's to a wonderful Holiday Season, and we can't wait to ring in the new year with the most fabulous NYE event to date!

Enjoy this day and be thankful

Tina

No comments: