Welcome to our FABULOUS blog!


Greetings! Welcome to Oh So Fabulous, llc. We are happy to present our new blog. We promise to fill it with lots of fabulous press, event photos, and ideas whenever we can! We are busy ladies but there is always time to blog!
Stay Fabulous!
Tina

Sunday, April 18, 2010

And here they are!!!!!







Here are some ah-maz-ing pics from dmdc photography from the beautiful shower yesterday!

I wanted to give special thanks to my friends and vendors who really helped make this day so special and amazing for Jena. Whether you let me borrow a vase or you went out of your way to make it extra special, I truly appreciate it and I am proud to say that not only do we do business together but you truly are there for me when I need a favor!

Cakes by Stef! , Floral Designs by Cindy, Stem & Co, The Cloth Connection, Sterling Affair, Sweet as a Cupcake, Edible Essentials, Something Different Party Rentals, Carolyn and Bella Dia Custom Invitations, Laura Hooper Calligraphy and to the Madison Bar and Grill in Hoboken for a really smooth day, great food and great service!

2 comments:

Lela New York said...

Love the pink! So cute!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful decorations. For more on party rentals, visit classe party site