Welcome to our FABULOUS blog!


Greetings! Welcome to Oh So Fabulous, llc. We are happy to present our new blog. We promise to fill it with lots of fabulous press, event photos, and ideas whenever we can! We are busy ladies but there is always time to blog!
Stay Fabulous!
Tina

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Robin's Favorite Thing....



So recently we started *Your favorite oh so fab moment* with some of our absolutely amazing photographers that we often work with here at oh so fabulous. I wanted to also show you some of the favorite products from weddings we have collaborated on with our Custom Stationers. Robin Kornett of Robin K Design (no s in Design, people there is NO S lol) has shared her favorite invitation she created for us last year for one of our favorite couple's Grace and Joey Prudente.


Here is what Robin wrote:
I simply loved the invitation I designed for Grace and Joey......
I feel like they really set the tone for the wedding, and I was really proud of how we were able to generate that "wow" factor within Grace and Joey's budget. The whole design just flowed, from the brooch itself and how it was incorporated into the invitation, not just stuck randomly on there for decoration, and the fact that I designed it to be a wearable keepsake for all of their guests... to their names, which I embellished with swirls and scrolls by hand which set the stage for the elaborate "P" monogram I created for them later... to the colors, although neutral, still provided enough pop to make things interesting. This invitation design has since inspired other couples to follow suit, with different color schemes or design motifs, of course, to suit their own styles. It has become one of our most popular invitations, and anyone that walks into my studio always makes a comment about it. Definitely one of my favorites... if I was getting married again, I would probably go with Grace and Joey's design!

Thanks Robin. Your designs ALWAYS inspire and amaze us! Log on to www.ohsofab.com to see Grace & Joey's gorgeous wedding, which is also currently a featured wedding in the new issue of NJ Bride!

No comments: