Welcome to our FABULOUS blog!


Greetings! Welcome to Oh So Fabulous, llc. We are happy to present our new blog. We promise to fill it with lots of fabulous press, event photos, and ideas whenever we can! We are busy ladies but there is always time to blog!
Stay Fabulous!
Tina

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Turkey Is FABULOUS

The Gals of Oh So Fab wish you and yours (I love saying that) a wonderful Thanksgiving.
We all have a lot to be thankful for, a new year coming, with a NEW Fab president, and hopefully positive changes to the economy!

I am thankful for my amazing family, and wonderful children. And I am grateful for my fantastic staff and of course where would I be without the support of my fabulous friends!

We have had a great year at oh so fab, it was a BIG year for change and for new opportunities in some really amazing high end TV shows and Magazines. We are looking forward to all the great events we are working on for 2009 and 2010 and we thank all of our clients and future clients for their unwavering support!

Here is what I am most thankful for. My beautiful babies who inspire me to be better and do more every single day....









I hope everyone enjoyed their day!
Tina

No comments: