Welcome to our FABULOUS blog!


Greetings! Welcome to Oh So Fabulous, llc. We are happy to present our new blog. We promise to fill it with lots of fabulous press, event photos, and ideas whenever we can! We are busy ladies but there is always time to blog!
Stay Fabulous!
Tina

Sunday, April 26, 2009

My best friends shower!

I love what I do, and I love creating events and making people happy during important milestones of their lives. But nothing, NOTHING gives me greater pleasure than throwing a party for one of my loved ones! I had the honor of creating a fun baby shower for one of my best friends since high school, Alison. With the help of her sisters and some of her close friends we had a fun girly luncheon today at her beautiful house in Franklin Lakes. Thank you to Carolyn from Bella Dia Custom Invitations for the great invitations and fun little items for the shower, to Melina from Sweet as a Cupcake for the DELICIOUS and beautiful cupcakes, Kristen from Edible Essentials for the adorable cookie favors and Helen from Cloth Connection for the lovely linen rentals.

Congratulations to Alison, we just can not wait to meet the divine Ms. Angelina! xoxoxo

No comments: