Welcome to our FABULOUS blog!


Greetings! Welcome to Oh So Fabulous, llc. We are happy to present our new blog. We promise to fill it with lots of fabulous press, event photos, and ideas whenever we can! We are busy ladies but there is always time to blog!
Stay Fabulous!
Tina

Sunday, November 15, 2009

My Best Friends Wedding....




I haven't blogged much about it, I've been super busy and I've been waiting for the right post to introduce you all to Jena my gorgeous bff who is getting married to Vinny next June. Besides being her Matron of Honor (oh am I really a Matron?) I am her bonafide wedding planner and I couldn't be happier.
Jena is lucky enough to have Christy working with us for the planning, she's known Christy since she came on board with oh so fab from the beginning and I am thrilled to have her on the team.

Recently we met with our floral designer Cindy Zach of Floral Designs by Cindy to see her gorgeous table top sample. We are so excited to work with this amazing color combo of navy, beigh and a pop of lavender. Thanks to Laura Hooper for the gorgeous menu sample!

Stay tuned for more posts about the wedding, it's going to be fab!!!

No comments: