Welcome to our FABULOUS blog!


Greetings! Welcome to Oh So Fabulous, llc. We are happy to present our new blog. We promise to fill it with lots of fabulous press, event photos, and ideas whenever we can! We are busy ladies but there is always time to blog!
Stay Fabulous!
Tina

Sunday, December 13, 2009

A Shower for Mia




Recently I had the privilege of planning one of my oldest and "bestest" friends baby shower. My girlfriend Teresa, who I have been friends with since first grade, is having her first baby (in about 5 days!) and I was honored to have had the chance to help design this fun and sweet shower with her wonderful Mother. Special thanks to Laura Hooper Calligraphy for the amazing invites and day of items, Sweet as a Cupcake for the yummies, Solari's Restaurant in Hackensack for the deilsh food, and Cloth Connection for the linens!

We can't wait to meet you Baby Mia!

No comments: