Welcome to our FABULOUS blog!


Greetings! Welcome to Oh So Fabulous, llc. We are happy to present our new blog. We promise to fill it with lots of fabulous press, event photos, and ideas whenever we can! We are busy ladies but there is always time to blog!
Stay Fabulous!
Tina

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

yay! Finally a new press post!





As I said last week, SORRY for being such a bad bad blogger lately! Just been a whilrwind of a summer!

Here is some GORGEOUS new press from NJ Bride. This feature is especially exciting for me as it is the wedding of my fabulous bff Jena and her amazing husband Vincent. I was so passionate about this wedding (ask Jena, ask anyone it took over my life for 12 months!) but my oh my was it worth every single minute of planning when I saw the look on Jena and Vin's eyes when they walked into the ballroom!

A special thanks to all the amazing vendors who made this event possible!
The beautiful Jersey City Hyatt, Floral Designs by Cindy, Robin K Design, Jeff Tisman Photography, Ray Roman Films, EventLights, Carlos Bake Shop, Jeanne Costello Designs, Something Different Party Rentals, Laura Hooper Calligraphy (Fab save the dates), The Original Runner Company, Tony Santana Cigar Rolling Company, Calligraphy by Jennifer, NYC Swing & Revolutions DJ's

and a super special thank you to my amazing fabbies and interns who turned this wedding OUT! go fabbies!

No comments: